Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Cruel Intentions

I wanted to watch it, but it's not on my usual site.

It's a bittersweet symphony, this life.

I retreat into myself and take a moment to indulge in the warm memories of a few moments of passion. It's probably not yet safe to do so, but it's close enough. Remembering the senses. Opening myself to see if there is any meaning to be gained from any of it. A lesson. Insight. Or if merely but to indulge.

With the venomous kiss you gave me I'm killing loneliness...

Sitting here, wrapped up warmly in myself, I look up to the night sky, and imagine that I see inky blue black pierced with millions of stars, instead of orange brown light reflecting off of grey clouds. I'm asking for answers, but not really wanting them. I'm too attached to the warmth I feel inside.

I could just go to sleep.

I need a mission statement. I need a manifesto.

I need direction.

.


I need sleep.

No comments: